The Cut Order Planning is the direct descendant of the first work order planning system for the cutting room in the world, invented more than 25 years ago, as a result of those experiences and skills, whose legacy has today fed into MorganTecnica company.
MD COP is a unique, precious and essential tool to organize the cutting room and improve its efficiency, by optimizing the production resources (labour and fabric) of the department:
– Work order analysis.
– Optimal cut planning creation and production increase.
– Time and fabric consumption optimization.
– Marker and relative size ratio selection.
– Optimization of nesting, spreading and cutting.
– Machine remote programming.
– Interfaceable with ERP systems/ Fabric Ware House / CAD.
– Detailed reports.
MorganTecnica also implemented MTM COP, the system specific to manage the orders for “Made to Measure” production.
MTM COP allows to elaborate MTM orders in a fully automatic process, even without any operator, starting from the order collection from retail shops or from web.